Beware, social media could be driving your children to drug abuse
Social media is inescapable in today’s world. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and multiple other platforms promote a constant connection with friends.
By Simon Mwangi | 4 days ago
Drunk and disorderly primary school learners: Between parents, teachers and the alcohol vendor, who is to blame?
Many years ago, there was this talk that it is parents who expose their children to alcohol, when they are still in primary school.
Clay Muganda | 1 month ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park