Vote wisely to root out graft, distribute our wealth equally
If you add up lost trillions from previous years, you will have enough money to build an expressway from Busia to Mombasa.
By Isaac Kalua Green | 2 days ago
If corruption thrives, Martha Karua will walk away from the government
Inflammatory utterances from 2005 referendum campaigns set the stage for 2007 contest. In 1997, Karua walked out on President Moi at a national meeting in Kirinyaga.
Caleb Atemi | 3 days ago
Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
This thief narrative cannot be a mere imagination and should not be taken casually. Kenya has and is still suffering under wash-washers.
Edward Buri | 9 days ago
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold