Millions of books in Kenya gather dust as supply beats demand
Corruption has been cited as a factor that has led to the disparity in the supply of school materials.
By Standard Team | 2 days ago
Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- Barack Obama's step-mother Keziah Aoko dies
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire