Paul Kobia arrested after abducting a Congolese man in Nairobi
Controversial businessman Paul Kobia was Wednesday night arrested with his six bodyguards after they were involved in a violent fight with a Congolese national in Nairobi.
By Cyrus Ombati | 4 years ago
Kisumu MCA Paul Okwiri charged with faking abduction
West Kisumu Ward MCA Paul Okwiri yesterday appeared before resident magistrate Angeline Odawo where he denied the charges.
Harold Odhiambo and Kevine Omollo | 4 years ago
Court allows police to detain four linked to nurse's death
Four men linked to the abduction and killing of a Meru-based nurse have been detained for seven days to allow police time to conclude investigations.
Faith Karanja | 4 years ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’