Why making NHIF mandatory is no cure for high medical bills
Experts argue while it will raise contributions, it will end up limiting benefits, with patients being forced to pay out of pocket for some services.
By Graham Kajilwa | 3 days ago
‘Unnecessary’ hospital visits add to health insurers’ costs
Firms cite dental and optical as the most misused covers, with beneficiaries seeking needless services to justify premiums.
Graham Kajilwa | 10 days ago
Makueni County: For Sh500 yearly, all treatment, even surgeries are free
The ‘Kivutha Kibwana Card’ has seen residents enjoy affordable services as Universal Health Care takes root.
Beldeen Waliaula | 1 month ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism