Treasury releases Sh43b to counties to clear pending bills
National Treasury disburses Sh43.5b to counties to offset arrears up to April 2021; says dues for May and June to be cleared progressively.
By Betty Njeru | 2 months ago
Parastatal reforms at snail's pace despite last year's promises
Treasury Cabinet Secretary Ukur Yatani told legislators that the government was on course to restructure several parastatals
Frankline Sunday | 3 months ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?