Now TSC pushes for mandatory retraining of secondary teachers
More than 110,000 secondary school teachers face retraining to enable them cope with demands of Competency-Based Curriculum.
By Kariuki Waihenya | 1 day ago
Teachers require teaching skills, not more content knowledge
Preparation of teachers has from the inception of formal education, pre-occupied policy makers and implementers.
Agumba Ndaloh | 5 days ago
Teachers suffer blow as unions sign deal without pay increase
How consent signed between TSC and Knut earlier yesterday weakened union's push for a monetary deal.
Augustine Oduor and Kamau Muthoni | 21 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession