Simple questions we should ask ourselves about police reforms
Police officers behave as if they get rewarded based on the number of people they put through misery
By Clay Muganda | 10 months ago
Why police reforms are bound to fail
Just the other day, an officer at Kapenguria Police Station gunned down seven colleagues in unclear circumstances. And even before the victims are buried, another officer in Kwale goes berserk and tries to grab a gun with a view of attacking colleagues. It was not immediately clear what had come over him.
Joe Musyoki | 4 years ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach