With Sh1.2 trillion debt bill, Yatani must borrow from Peter to pay Paul
Kenya’s Sh1.2 trillion debt bill to be settled in the next 12 months is so deep that taxes alone can’t solve this financial mess.
By Dominic Omondi | 11 days ago
Kenya to receive 358,700 Covid-19 vaccines from Denmark
He said like many other vaccines, AstraZeneca has a life span of just six months, and the vaccines that Denmark sends to Kenya will expire on July 31.
Patrick Vidija | 13 days ago
Thinking of food security? Time to consider public-private partnership
As the country engages all gears towards the containment of the Covid-19 pandemic, one critical pillar of human survival needs to remain clear...
William Ng'eno | 1 month ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies