Nyong’o: Counties not privy to audit queries relating to utilization of Covid-19 funds
Nyong’o cited depletion of stocks of the Covid-19 vaccine saying hesitancy is in counties is waning and has had implications for governments.
By Too Jared | 1 day ago
Politics at the centre of governors, assembly wars
Governors are facing an uphill task to win the support of MCAs to approve nominees to fill key positions in the county, the budget and laws.
Standard Team | 4 days ago
Governors give Treasury 7 days to release Sh85 billion
County bosses say delay to release funds meant to fight Coronavirus has affected the counties response to Covid-19 and service delivery.
Jacinta Mutura | 7 days ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff