Farmer defies odds to make his fortune in parched land
MONEY & CAREERS
Avoid losses. For good returns, Mburu advises farmers to focus on a specific crop, or few crops since crops.
By Peter Theuri | 1 day ago
We live by bank credit but things can only look good – tea farmers
Things can look up for the players in subsector after the recent changes proposed by the Tea Act, 2020 and government declaration of intent reforms.
By Wainaina Ndung’u | 21 days ago
Palestine Embassy hails Kenya over stance on Israeli attacks in Gaza
- Raila Odinga reacts to BBI shock ruling
By Brian Okoth
- Down but not out: Raila vows to appeal BBI ruling
By Betty Njeru
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike
- Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home