Slapping Presidents: It didn’t start with France’s Macron
Macron’s attack is, however, not an isolated case among senior government officials and politicians across the world.
Kennedy Gachuhi | 10 days ago
France's Macron asks Rwanda for forgiveness over genocide
On Thursday, May 27, the French Head of State said only Rwandans could forgive France for its role in Rwanda's 1994 genocide.
Reuters and Winfrey Owino | 23 days ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies