Ruto allies in the Rift move to stop independents from vying
Party leaders set off campaign seeking votes for nominees to strengthen party. Independent candidates urged to shelve their bids and join hands with those who clinched party tickets.
Edward Kosut | 7 days ago
Why the choice of presidential running mate is a mind-bender
The two State House hopefuls have to discover incentives to float to populous areas and rest of the country. Wiper leader Kalonzo has since proved to be Azimio la Umoja’s horn of dilemma.
Barrack Muluka | 9 days ago
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Virility problems? Try onions
HEALTH & SCIENCE