BBI ruling widens rift between judiciary and executive
Judiciary, Executive war now made worse. The five judges in their ruling declared Uhuru out of order for violating Chapter Six of the Constitution.
By Paul Ogemba | 2 hours ago
BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
Some wonder how Raila's legal team let the anomalies pointed out by judges pass, analysts say he could have his legacy ruined if document flops.
Oscar Obonyo | 9 hours ago
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike