BBI through backdoor as new Bill makes it possible for MPs to be ministers
The Constitution of Kenya (Amendment) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 40 of 2020) has endorsed to have the president appoint his Cabinet Parliament.
By Brian Otieno | 6 hours ago
Kenyans must scrutinise Raila and Ruto more ahead of polls
Barring any BBI-induced constitutional changes or an extension of terms, President Uhuru Kenyatta is now in the homestretch of his final term.
Leonard Khafafa | 1 day ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession