Labour court stops Nyamira county's move to employ more staff
A county resident moved to court to protest the planned hiring of new staff, citing a lack of budgetary allocation as well as an unresolved issue of 10 illegally hired employees.
By Stanley Ongwae | 5 days ago
Wanini Kireri, woman who pushed prison reforms dies
Wanini Kireri joined the Kenya Prisons Service in 1982 as a cadet officer. She is credited with the transformation of prisons.
Mike Kihaki | 25 days ago
Raila promises better terms for varsity dons if elected President
Raila Odinga has promised better terms for university lecturers and staff should he clinch the presidency in the August 9 elections.
Josphat Thiongó | 2 months ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru