Cut fuel prices to stem inflation, accountants tell State
ICPAK said the increase in prices has been the highest since 2007, jumping by Sh15.82 in two months and leading to high inflation.
Joackim Bwana | 16 days ago
Driver crashes into shop in shocking night incident
A suspected drunk driver on Saturday night rammed into a convenience store at the Ola Petrol Station near ABC place along Waiyaki Way, Nairobi.
Standard Reporter | 21 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week