Kenya’s milestones towards inclusion of PWDs in the Development Agenda
The 3rd KIPPRA Annual Regional Conference is planned for 28th - 30th July 2020 through a virtual platform.
By Sponsored Content | 9 months ago
Covid-19: How persons with disability are making a living
It is on the table that Nderitu has been making his ends meet for the past three years after struggling in the streets.
Daniel Chege | 10 months ago
Kin endure challenges as they raise children with albinism
Barbara explained, "Children in our neighbourhood would flock every time I took Theo out and they would call him 'Mzungu'. But we explained his condition and made them understand that he is just like them and to refer to him by his name."
Sophiah Muthoni | 4 years ago
Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- The 17 issues at the heart of landmark ruling on BBI
- NMS closes public toilets in Nairobi CBD
- Man who helped ex-KDF officer dispose of kin bodies jailed for 5 years
By John Mbuthia
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina