Rights body calls out Magoha over controversial advice to schoolgirls
East African Centre for Human Rights (EACHR) claimed Prof Magoha's July 17 statement purported to shift the blame of teen pregnancies to girls.
By Winfrey Owino | 8 days ago
Counties should push for more resources to support ECDE
With ECDE squarely in the hands of county governments, we should nurture and manage the young minds into responsible citizens.
Mutahi Kahiga | 11 days ago
State disowning university fee hike proves again it has perfected art of miscommunication
UoN, most likely based on sound advice, given directly by or acquired indirectly from the government, hiked fees to make ends meet.
Clay Muganda | 15 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession