How flooding stole burial and social rites of Banyala people
Lake Victoria Basin Commission attributed the landmark floods to “extraordinarily heavy rains” starting April 2019 to early 2020.
By Robert Amalemba | 4 days ago
Tented camp at crater's edge offers perfect holiday getaway
The camp is adjacent to Crater Lake, a green soda lake at the bottom of an extinct volcano on the western side of Lake Naivasha and north of the village of Kongoni, with many trails.
Jacob Ng’etich | 4 days ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties