Graft case against Governor Obado fails to kick off over evidence
A multi-million shillings graft case against Migori Governor Okoth Obado and his four children failed to take off yesterday.
By Paul Ogemba | 8 days ago
Agencies want leaders facing charges barred from office
Investigative agencies want governors, MPs and MCAs facing criminal charges barred from office pending determination of their cases.
Moses Nyamori | 1 month ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism