Let’s dialogue where we can and dissent when we must
The May 26th High Court ruling and the Catholic Bishops statement two days later, were audacious.
By Irungu Houghton | 4 months ago
Calls for dialogue dominate MPs' meeting to pray for the country
Calls for dialogue and national unity dominated the National Prayer Breakfast meeting that brought together President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy..
Moses Nyamori | 4 months ago
India-UK to boost work visas for Indian nationals, enhance migration cooperation
The agreement includes special Young Professionals scheme to allow young Indian and British professionals to work and live in each other's country.
The Standard | 5 months ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration