Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
Central Bank attributes the dip between July 15 and 21 to a sharp increase in external debt service costs estimated at Sh39.6 billion.
By Dominic Omondi | 6 days ago
Pain for Kenyans as Treasury borrows Sh1 trillion in one year
Debt repayment pressure has forced the government to increase taxes on basic items.
Dominic Omondi | 13 days ago
Jimmy Wanjigi in court over alleged Sh1.37 million clothes debt
Jimmy Wanjigi allegedly acquired five pairs of designer trousers and two jackets from Fazal, whose parent company is Ravello Limited.
Kamau Muthoni | 17 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession