Six dead and 1,000 hospitalised in India factory gas leak
Images taken on the spot showed inanimate bodies, of men or animals, lying on the street or on a curb. In the morning, smoke rose from the factory.
By AFP | 11 months ago
Chemicals for making liquor destroyed in Murang’a South
Drums containing ethanol were destroyed at Karie in Murang’a following a court order that directed law enforcers in Murang’a South to act in accordance to the law.
Boniface Gikandi | 4 years ago
Government risks compensating Orbit chemical Sh18b in land dispute
The government could be forced to pay Sh18 billion of public funds to a manufacturing company for failing to settle a court order issued four years ago.
Paul Ogemba | 4 years ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics