Gig firms oppose push for worker employee status, suggest compromise
SCI & TECH
Labor groups say that proposal would create a new underclass of workers with fewer rights and protections.
By Reuters | 11 days ago
From Harvard to Nasdaq listing: Grab CEO's ride to world's biggest deal
After shifting its headquarters to Singapore, Grab gained access to some of the world’s biggest investors and talent.
Reuters | 27 days ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM