Mixed feelings as South Sudan marks 10th Independence Day
Despite their pride in self rule, refugees not ready to go back home citing lack of basic freedoms and continuing conflict.
Fred Kibor and Mike Ekutan | 24 days ago
Fading dreams and irony of democracy in South Sudan
It is indeed heart-wrenching to witness how this nation, conceived on the wave of hope and immense promise, is squandering its noble vision.
Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 29 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession