Raila and Ruto are too confident; that’s a recipe for trouble
The 2007 violence was sparked by the tense situation surrounding the electoral process and the thwarted high expectations.
By Babere Kerata Chacha | 1 hour ago
Run for your lives; the season of empty political promises is here
We expect more seriousness in campaigns for the Kenyan presidency considering that whoever wins the election will impact the lives of millions.
Githieya Kimari | 2 hours ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs