Enemy within: Blame your MP for the rising cost of living and fuel
The VAT on petroleum products was introduced in the Value Added Tax Bill enacted in 2013 but was not implemented until 2018.
By Allan Mungai | 39 minutes ago
Prices of juices and water to increase on higher excise duty
Excise duty on most other products will increase by an average of 4.97 per cent.
Dominic Omondi | 7 hours ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels