Lands agency seeks to resolve Nyali school land dispute
NLC has ordered the listing of developed and undeveloped sections of a disputed 12.37-acre plot set aside for the construction of a secondary school.
By Kelvin Karani | 3 days ago
Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
A judge and some Mombasa tycoons are among 14 private developers allegedly allocated public land in Mombasa.
Willis Oketch | 9 days ago
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire