MPs in a spot for tabling reports with little impact
A report directing EACC to conduct a probe into a matter it has been investigating since last year has cast the spotlight on MPs’ oversight role.
By Moses Nyamori | 1 month ago
Police brutality up to by 86 per cent in nine years
Complaints against police officers have been rising since the establishment of the Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA) in 2011.
Judah Ben-Hur and Kamore Maina | 1 month ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption