Sh415m Jomo Kenyatta International Stadium to be ready by end of April
For the past decades since Kenya attained independence, the Nyanza region has been at the front foot of producing some of the...
By Washington Onyango | 6 days ago
Regional leaders laud plans to build Sh1.2b cargo terminal
According to the Kakamega governor, the upgrade will steer economic growth by creating an enabling environment for trade and investment.
Kepher Otieno | 1 month ago
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong