Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
Central Bank attributes the dip between July 15 and 21 to a sharp increase in external debt service costs estimated at Sh39.6 billion.
By Dominic Omondi | 6 days ago
More Kenyans hooked on loans as pandemic takes its toll
New data shows increased dependence on borrowing for sustenance, with many taking credit from one loan app to pay off another.
Awal Mohammed | 8 days ago
Shareholders set for a piece of Sh132 billion banks’ windfall
Slightly over a year since the country recorded its first case of the deadly virus, Kenyan banks appear to be on steroids.
Dominic Omondi | 11 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession