Big test for tech giants as court hears Facebook's landmark case
Kenyan regulators have largely failed in reining social media giants. This is as disinformation increases as the country nears the General Election.
By Frankline Sunday | 1 day ago
Ethiopia forms body to negotiate with Tigray forces
Ethiopia's Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed said on Tuesday the federal government had formed a committee to negotiate with forces from the rebellious northern region of Tigray.
Reuters | 12 days ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru