Posts falsely suggest that Abiy Ahmed's Nobel Peace Prize is up for revocation
The claim has been shared 90 times since it was published on June 7, 2021, on a Facebook page called “Qeerroo Finfinne."
By AFP Fact Check | 1 day ago
Some 350,000 people in Ethiopia's Tigray in famine- UN document
Fighting in Tigray broke out in November between government troops and the region's former ruling party, the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF).
Reuters | 8 days ago
Safaricom entry into Ethiopia; Is collaboration the better option?
The key focus on Safaricom entry is how she got there, not the money to be made. Instead of being a lone ranger, Safaricom used a consortium
XN Iraki | 18 days ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed