The complex economics of the misunderstood Swahili lingo
I have a perfect excuse for my struggles with the language: in our days, Swahili was not examined from primary school to high school.
By XN Iraki | 5 days ago
The priceless advice I got that made Little Cab a success
With no advanced training in ICT, Kamal Budhabhatti controls software industry in Africa and beyond.
Fredrick Obura | 11 days ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- Puzzle of missing security consultant deepens
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- Manhunt for policeman who assaulted, pricked his wife's genitals with nails
By James Omoro