Business activities hit new low as taxes and pandemic hurt buyers
The PMI index fell from 51.0 in June to 50.6 in July, pointing to a marginal improvement in operating conditions in the country.
By Frankline Sunday | 9 hours ago
Safaricom saves Sh2.3 billion from Covid-19 tax relief
the tax bill reduced by Sh2.3 billion due to corporate tax incentives, although new laws reducing wear and tear allowance cut the benefits accrued.
Frankline Sunday | 2 days ago
How Kenyan Sila Ndungi fleeced the US Government of Sh430m
A Kenyan jailed in the United States for hacking and stealing Sh434 million from the American government wired Sh200 million to his accounts.
Kamau Muthoni | 7 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession