Governors push for pension scheme in new proposals
CoG wants the government to support legislation developed last year that provides that governors, MCAs and Speakers be entitled to pension.
By Grace Ng'ang'a and Allan Mungai | 13 days ago
Firm targets formal and informal sector with new retirement plan
The insurer is offering a minimum guarantee of 5 per cent which means the annual interest declared will not go below this minimum guarantee.
Standard Reporter | 1 month ago
Nyeri tycoon accused of son’s murder dies
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Linturi was arrested for fraud: Matiang’i
By Fred Kagonye
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Four killed in Gilgil road accident