We’re, Yes! paying dead British colonial civil servants
Auditor General reported that some Sh150 million was paid in the last financial year to Asian and European civil servants who retired in/before 1963.
By Peter Kimani | 11 days ago
Poll jitters push pension funds to keep Sh1.14 trillion in 'safe assets'
An additional Sh274 billion of retirees' cash went to government debt during the pandemic according to Central Bank data.
Dominic Omondi | 14 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession