Six million reasons why the church must help deliver credible election
The recent wrestling back of the altar by the church from the capture of the politician is indeed sober, bold and prophetic.
By Edward Buri | 21 days ago
Day Moi sat in church until night and never spoke a word
President Moi hardly missed a Sunday service, but he kept off the pulpit. At times he even went to church incognito.
Kamau Ngotho | 28 days ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again