ALSO READ: Birth complications as a cause of epilepsy
Like mania, depression can cause other symptoms as well, but here are seven of the key signs of depression from bipolar disorder:
- Feeling sad or hopeless for long periods of time
- Withdrawing from friends and family
- Losing interest in activities that you once enjoyed
- Having a significant change in appetite and weight Suicide prevention Feeling hopeless, sad, or empty
- Fatigue or loss of energy
- Physical and mental sluggishness
- Sleep problems, concentration and memory problems.
- Feeling severe fatigue, irritability or lack of energy
- Having problems with memory, concentration, and decision making
- Thinking about or attempting suicide, or having a preoccupation with death
SignUp For Newsletter
Get amazing content delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our daily Newsletter.