Comments 25 minutes agoPolice are investigating the discovery of two bodies of a girl and a child within Ngong Forest in Nairobi.
Tips that will land you in your dream job
9 minutes ago
Probe launched as two bodies discovered in Ngong Forest
25 minutes ago
ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death
28 minutes ago
The Wannabes: I’m allergic to clueless wannabes
33 minutes ago
The words you use in tweets can reveal how much money you make
37 minutes ago
I had affair with my husband’s friend and I’m still not over him
38 minutes ago
What they won't tell you about El Niño
43 minutes ago
What women want in bed.
53 minutes ago
Comments - 25 minutes ago
Police are investigating the discovery of two bodies of a girl and a child within Ngong Forest in Nairobi.
- Controversial 'doctor' in rape case released on Sh5m bond
- Ruto says the country requires a new tea act
- Visit to call centre reveals enormity of child sex abuse in Kenya
- Kuria now agrees to be Ruto, Sang's defence witness
- NCIC unveils drive to combat radicalisation
- Governor William Kabogo renews water, smooth roads promise
- CORD MPs say Raila will not record statement over ICC fixing claims
- We'll not impose 2017 flag bearer, says Mudavadi
- Raila's name features in probe on BVR kits
- 'Wekesa appointment is Jubilee plot to split votes'
- Broke Kenyan MPs now summon Treasury chief
- Jubilee MPs pile pressure on Raila over ICC
It is unbelievable that 51 years after uhuru, school children can stay home for more than a month as Kenyan elites fight in court.
- Condemned without a hearing: Borrowers take issue with credit-rating system
- OLX moves toward mobile-only future
- 2015 report: Drivers of second quarter growth
- El Nino: Africa set for drought, floods
- UN-Habitat, Ericsson and Strathmore select Kiambu County for pilot project to address urban challenges in Kenya
- Kenya stands to reap big from China’s rebalancing economy, says WB
Comments - 14 hours ago
South Africa asked the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Monday for more time to explain why it allowed Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir to evade an arrest warrant and leave the country when he visited in June.
Indonesian rescuers find wreckage of plane that disappeared last week
Comments - 13 hours ago
- Pope opens synod; calls for welcoming Church but no gay marriage
- At least eight killed in Burundi capital
- Hong Kong former leader charged over corruption
- Medical charity MSF demands independent inquiry into air strike on Afghan hospital
- Assad says Russian air campaign vital to save Middle East
Jurgen Klopp and Carlo Ancelotti are the leading candidates to succeed sacked Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, according to reports in the British media on Monday.
- PROMOTION BATTLE: Zoo Kericho lead chase for elite league honours as Kariobangi Sharks, too, boost their chances
- SAFARI SEVENS SCORECARD: Time to look at what went wrong, what went right in the annual rugby tourney
- Kiprono, Kigen in double win for Kenya
- Rodgers 'incredibly disappointed' by Liverpool exit
- Five contenders for the Liverpool job
- Fiji eager to bow out of World Cup with emphatic win
Nobel medicine prize awarded for work on parasitic diseases
Comments - 19 hours ago
- Orphan boy detained at mission hospital over Sh2 million bill
- Young HIV ambassador holds audience captive
- Better pay quells looming health workers strike
- Tall people are more likely to get cancer, research reveals
- London’s hospital designed by children opens its magical doors
Comments - 13 hours ago
Twitter Inc named Jack Dorsey as its permanent CEO but said it would look elsewhere for a chairman, seeking to allay concerns about its co-founder's dual role as head of the mobile payments company Square.
- Telkom Kenya refutes claims of racial discrimination
Bye bye Google, hello Alphabet
Comments - 23 hours ago
Earth surrounded by several asteroids that could wipe out humanity, NASA admits
Comments - 21 hours ago
- Bitcoin flounders in Australia as regulatory worries bite
- Student-built solar motorbikes hit the road in Kenya
- T-Mobile hackers steal 15 million people's intimate information in massive cyber-heist
1Prisoner made love repeatedly to his girlfriend in front of guards while handcuffed to hospital bed A serving prisoner repeatedly romped with his randy girlfriend while handcuffed to a hospital bed - ...
2Broke Kenyan MPs now summon Treasury chief Parliament has been hit by a serious cash crunch, to an extent that expenses and other allowances fo...
3Kuria now agrees to be Ruto, Sang's defence witness Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria has now agreed to appear before the International Criminal Court (ICC) ...
4Condemned without a hearing: Borrowers take issue with credit-rating system For Johnson* Ochieng, the start of this year ushered in one of the saddest moments in his 42 years....
5I will not decamp to Opposition, says Ngilu Suspended Cabinet Secretary Charity Ngilu yesterday said she will not leave Government even after be...
1Government must obey court orders as well “It is not news. They should have obeyed court orders and gone back last week,” said Tea...
2Government initiative to boost food security timely A government lifeline to the sugar industry should see a return to improved fortunes to a sector bed...
1ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death A British ISIS supporter has published the name and address of the Navy Seal who killed Os...
2Prisoner made love repeatedly to his girlfriend in front of guards while handcuffed to hospital bed A serving prisoner repeatedly romped with his randy girlfriend while handcuffed to a hospi...
3I had affair with my husband’s friend and I’m still not over him After my hubby caught me out, we’ve been trying to repair the marriage – but e...
4Broke Kenyan MPs now summon Treasury chief Parliament has been hit by a serious cash crunch, to an extent that expenses and other all...
5Probe launched as two bodies discovered in Ngong Forest Police are investigating the discovery of two bodies of a girl and a child within Ngong Fo...
1UoN's Babu Owino to throw birthday party worth Sh14.5 million They say “go big or go home” and that is the rule KUSO President Babu Owino is living by...
2Comedian Eric Omondi shows Kenyan men how to be romantic It is safe to say one of our local comedians, Eric Omondi, in knee deep in love with romantic gestur...
3Former BBA's Ted Muthusi, Julie Gichuru and Caroline Mutoko get slots in parastatal appointments Former Big Brother Africa 4 bad boy, Ted Muthusi, is one of them being appointed as a board member t...
4Why rich Nairobians disown and neglect their poor parents It’s sad that the lives of most urbanites, especially Nairobians, are characterised with glamo...
5Drama as Meru farmer resorts to prayer to coax bull to mount cow The seemingly broke farmer left locals in Kiagua village in stitches after he went down on his knees...
1Kamirithu theatre group rises from the ashes of ‘Ngaahika Ndeenda’ ban “Shh, a very hot issue has come up. Your daughter has been impregnated by the son of a rich ma...
2Encourage young writers to be the best Last week ended on a dark note – especially for lovers of popular literature; Jackie Collins, ...
3Poets’ corner: No refuge Problems make man to desert the home...
4US court: No one owns rights to 'Happy Birthday' song A Unites States court has finally rested the row over the 'Happy Birthday' song ownership by declari...
5Romance novelist Jackie Collins dies at 77 Best-selling romance novelist Jackie Collins, whose first book was so steamy it was banned in some c...
1Tips that will land you in your dream job My advice to you is that when an interview turns consultative, you keep talking. ...
2Why teachers must fight to restore the glory of their profession. Teaching is not only a noble, but a sacred profession. However, the government and society...
3Go back to class, you may go back home in January News that teachers strike has been suspended for 90 days by the Industrial Court, pending ...
4Like boys, girls also deserve a break For a long time, the boy-child has been highly-valued and given first priority on matters ...
5Young MPs have performed poorly inside and outside parliament The more I see how our so called young parliamentarians conduct themselves inside and outs...
Parents are definitely the safety net for their children
Some weeks back, I went home tired, stressed out and grumpy. I was too exhausted to cook, and decided to buy French fries and chicken for dinner. I knew my son would be delighted – which child would not be?