21 more Kenyans die of Covid-19 raising death toll to 2,330
HEALTH & SCIENCE
According to CS Kagwe, five of the deaths occurred in the last month, while 16 are late death reports from facility record audits
By Too Jared | 4 hours ago
Covid killing more people aged 60 and above than below
The national tally as at April 9 is 144,154, while 1,549,388 samples have so far been tested.
Betty Njeru | 1 day ago
Risk of contracting Covid-19 from contaminated surfaces very low - CDC says
Generally less than 1 in 10,000, which means that each contact with a contaminated surface has less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of causing an infection.
Patrick Vidija | 1 day ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge
- City outspoken politician buried in brief ceremony
- Twins want to marry other twins or sisters
- GSU officer kills wife then turns gun on himself
By Kamore Maina