IFMIS should be mandatory in counties to boost transparency
Some counties have continued to rely on manual processes despite a requirement to process all transactions using IFMIS.
By Linus Kimaru and John Kamau | 1 month ago
State extends deadline for firms to file beneficial ownership information
The move to enforce the law aims at enhancing transparency in the shareholding of firms as the State cracks down on illicit cash flows.
Wainaina Wambu | 11 months ago
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio