Kenya debt repayment pain to worsen in July after break
Projections show country’s obligations in the next financial year to rise to Sh436 billion, up from Sh406 billion previously.
By Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
Yatani seeks a way out of loans sunk in white elephant projects
With no more wiggle room, Treasury is seeking cancellation of debts arising from programmes that haven’t paid off.
Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto