Three-star general tactfully changing face of the capital
Many view him as President Kenyatta’s blue eyed boy, but Badi insists theirs is purely a work relationship in which Uhuru is the boss.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 1 day ago
City MCAs resolve to terminate the contract of county attorney
The Justice and Legal Affairs Committee had recommended the termination of Kwamboka’s contract for abuse of office.
Josphat Thiongó | 3 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession