City Hall demons haunt Kananu as they did to Sonko
The governor is serving without a deputy after her nominee was rejected by EACC. City Hall and NMS are still embroiled in back and forth over funding.
By Josphat Thiong'o | 10 days ago
There's no law against secret recording of telephone calls
Legal experts argue that little has been done to craft specific legislation to protect Kenyans from having their phones tapped.
Judah Ben-Hur | 20 days ago
Two petitioners file case seeking to block ODM boss from vying for top seat
- Lawyer Ahmednasir Abdullahi: Why I can’t support Raila Odinga
- PS clears the air on transition of students to junior high school
By James Omoro
- Juja: ‘Revenge message’ written on body of woman found stashed in suitcase
- Section of Thika-Garissa Road to be closed for 77 days
- Jimi Wajingi claims Raila Odinga fall-out has led to his woes