Kenya Breweries boss seeks review of turnover tax on businesses
John Musunga appealed to the Government to rethink the one per cent turnover tax on alcohol outlets.
By Phares Mutembei | 1 hour ago
Taita Taveta MCAs seek to legalise traditional brews
The Assembly members have already passed a motion aimed at bringing the booming local brew business into the tax bracket.
Renson Mnyamwezi | 2 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession