When two family advocates head in different directions
In what some would call a strange twist of fate, two strong family advocates went their different ways this past week.
By David Oginde | 16 days ago
Great women who set the wheels of justice in motion
They cut their teeth in the legal arena through Fida which chiseled its name by standing for the rights of the marginalised.
Kamau Muthoni and Winfrey Owino | 18 days ago
High Court stays LSK decision to recall senior lawyer list
Justice Pauline Nyamweya yesterday ordered LSK not to take any action following its recall of a list of 24 lawyers
Kamau Muthoni | 11 months ago
Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- 19-year-old boy charged with defiling girl three years younger
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Microsoft now says it investigated Gates' involvement with employee