NLC moves to stop encroachment around Lake Naivasha
The government will soon start demarcating land around Lake Naivasha to ward off encroachers.
Antony Gitonga | 4 days ago
Ex-senator loses claim to city land set aside for railway, bypass
Court has thrown out a case filed by former Murang’a Senator James Kembi Gitura, who claimed ownership of prime land in Nairobi’s Lang’ata, estate.
Kamau Muthoni | 13 days ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill