Former James Finlay tea workers move to Scottish court over injuries
The 570 former workers claim their injuries arose from unsafe working practices and conditions.
By Nikko Tanui | 6 days ago
Tea pickers lose case seeking to compel James Finlay to release medical records
In the UK, the tea workers are seeking £15,000 (Sh 2.3 million) each in the All Scotland Sheriff Personal Injury Court in Edinburgh.
Kamau Muthoni | 22 days ago
Sugarcane farmers stranded with harvest as factory grinds to a halt
Farmers’ last hope is the privately owned West Kenya Sugar factory located in Kakamega County as tons of sugarcane risk going to waste at Kipsitet.
Nikko Tanui | 1 month ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga