Desperate times are pushing Kenyans to desperate antics
After making payment, she picked up the packet, put it into her bag, and left. No ‘thank you’, no ‘goodbye’. And just like that, she was gone.
By XN Iraki | 8 days ago
Of paper parties and paupers, and the battle for the real hustlers of Kenya
Some two dozen parties are awaiting registration, from a larger pool of nearly 200 parties that applied early this year.
Peter Kimani | 1 month ago
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha