Drastic changes in education needed to meet requirements for careers in 2025
Companies are increasingly moving towards automation of a myriad of functions, traditional career paths continue to fall by the wayside.
By Jenny Coetzee and Angelica Ouya | 2 days ago
Fewer desks, more coffee: How the office could change
Employees returning to the office after the coronavirus pandemic ends might find fewer desks and more room to chat over coffee.
Reuters | 2 months ago
President Uhuru likely to lift Nairobi, Mombasa lockdowns
The national carrier has lost about Sh10 billion in revenue since January and predicts further losses of up to Sh50 billion
Saada Hassan | 9 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth