Relief as State retains fuel prices, cuts margins for oil companies
Kenyans have been handed a reprieve after the government retained fuel prices at the same levels as last month’s but slashed margins for oil...
By Macharia Kamau | 12 days ago
Reprieve for motorists as EPRA retains fuel prices
Kenyans spared a hike in the cost of living as EPRA retains fuel prices and cuts margins for companies.
Macharia Kamau | 13 days ago
Court rejects gas firm’s Sh5b claim against rivals
Proto Energy had sought compensation from two other companies over alleged breach of contract in gas cylinder exchange pool system.
Frankline Sunday | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy