From Bosongo to Kisii town: British soldiers’ hideout, now region’s trade hub
Originally known as Getembe, it was established by British soldiers who retreated from Lake Victoria following heavy gunfire from German soldiers.
By Erick Abuga | 11 days ago
Court told how British tycoon Richard Crawford was secretly cremated
A secretary of former British tycoon in Nakuru Richard Crawford secretly cremated the body of his boss soon after his death.
Daniel Chege | 30 days ago
British Airways owner IAG posts 1.14b euro first quarter loss
IAG chief executive Luis Gallego said in a statement the airline was "ready to fly but government action is needed".
Reuters | 1 month ago
I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Kenya lifts ban on UK flights
By Betty Njeru
- Ex-commissioners among those shortlisted for IEBC jobs